Rescheduled Launch. More Pre-Sale Whitelisting. Community Airdrop.
Hey Monster Squad!
What a crazy last few days we’ve had. The public response to the project has been incredible and we’re so happy with how the community is shaping up.
As of today we are counting more than 3000 Telegram Monsters and almost 3000 Twitter Monsters, just 1 week after Cake Monster came to life!
Thank you all for your incredible support and contributions so far, you are amazing! Together we’re going to make this the most explosive and successful project on BSC. This is something truly special we have here.
Rescheduled Presale & Launch
After talking to our advisors, partners, legal, and others, we have decided to reschedule the presale and the launch. This wasn’t an easy decision as we’re just as eager to launch as the community is, but we are doing what needs to be done to ensure the future success of Cake Monster.
We have postponed the Presale until Saturday, June 19 18:00 UTC. Whitelisting remains open.
A couple of main reasons prompted this.
Just WOW, the Cake Monster is REALLY liked. Like, it blows our mind how well received the character is. The idea of bringing Cake Monster to the mainstream seems like the logical step.
Cake Monster isn’t just a throw away DeFi project like so many others that are designed to make some quick money. Cake Monster is a project of passion, the entire codebase written from scratch. Cake Monster is a future brand.
We have been in contact with multiple major influencers — as well as key people in traditional sectors — to help us realise this. Some of you who read the Roadmap noticed “Times Square Billboard” as a goal. Unusual for a DeFi project. But not unusual for a mainstream brand and product. And this is what we’re going for.
We’ll reveal specifics in due course. But in the meantime, think about Cake Monster and how the character could be marketed and sold to the general public. The potential is huge, and we’re going to realise it.
And remember, EVERYTHING will be underpinned by the Cake Monster protocol. The eternal monster will live forever.
To ensure we protect the future of the brand and the product, we need everything in place from a legal, corporate and strategic perspective. We also need to ramp up more artwork. We have animators and other creators working on this as well to give it the treatment it deserves. Unfortunately, we aren’t quite there yet, and we need some more time.
Secondly… THE MARKETS!!
The markets aren’t good at the moment. 70% of our presale raise is being spent on marketing. Bad markets = a lower marketing budget. The marketing budget is foundational for ensuring the success of the project. We ALL want Cake Monster to be a success and launching now is risky and would make things much more difficult.
Now, we do have a solution for this right now, but we’d prefer not to pursue it. We’ve had multiple offers from investment groups to fund the project and essentially give us the same amount that we want from the presale raise.
Whilst this can often be very tempting for people, we want to keep this project as decentralised and equitable as possible. For us, that means doing a presale with small allocations to ensure the maximum amount of people can participate.
Cake Monster will always remain a community project.
To reward all you monsters for your support, patience and understanding, we’re making a number improvements to the whitelisting and presale.
- Whitelist Ends: Friday, June 18, 18:00 UTC
- Total Presale Allocation: 1000 BNB (max: 1 BNB per wallet)
- Starter Allocation: 600 BNB
- Community Allocation: 400 BNB
* We have decreased the Starter allocations from 700 to 600.
* We have increased the Community allocations from 300 to 400.
Due to exceptionally high interest in the Cake Monster project, $START stakers now need to submit a whitelist application to qualify for the presale.
From the 400 BNB Community Allocation, 30 of these slots will be **guaranteed slots**.
If this is going to be as big of a success as we think it is we need to make this already great community, a kick ass community! For this reason, the community members who show great support for the project will be rewarded with a guaranteed allocation. Moderators, content creators, marketers, illustrators, designers, etc, etc…
- Provide great value and you will be rewarded.
- So far we have given away 11 guaranteed allocations. There are 19 remaining.
- If you think you can provide a lot of value to the project please [use this form].
The whitelist submissions have been overwhelming. We want our entire monster community to have a chance to own Cake Monster upon launch and it has quickly become apparent that we need to distribute tokens to our entire community. We’re all in this together!
So… We will be airdropping 200,000,000 $MONSTA to the community. EVERY address that successfully completes the applicable whitelisting will get a share of the 200 million tokens. BOOM. We love you guys.
Over a period of three weeks after launch, we will distribute a total amount of 200 million $MONSTA across five different airdrop events (20% per airdrop).
- Only if you applied for one of our pre-sale whitelist applications prior launch you will be able to take part in all five airdrops.
- Each airdrop will contain 40 million $MONSTA.
- To qualify for each airdrop, you must have the same or more $MONSTA than the preceding airdrop snapshot.
- Airdrop is claimed from the Cake Monster website.
- Each airdrop can be claimed until the next airdrop. The last airdrop can be claimed for 7 days. All unclaimed tokens will be burned 7 days after the last airdrop event.
- Airdrops are evenly distributed to all qualified addresses
- Happens on launch day and will be claimable on the website amongst ALL WHITELIST APPLICANTS.
- 40 million tokens.
- Title: Diamond Claw Lvl 1
- Happens on Day 3 after launch, qualifying addresses will be anyone from the previous airdrop who has equal to or more tokens than they had from the previous airdrop.
- 40 million tokens
- Title: Diamond Claw Lvl 2
- Happens on Day 7 after launch, qualifying addresses will be anyone from the previous airdrop who has equal to or more tokens than they had from the previous airdrop.
- 40 million tokens
- Title: Diamond Claw Lvl 3
- Happens on Day 12 after launch, qualifying addresses will be anyone from the previous airdrop who has equal to or more tokens than they had from the previous airdrop.
- 40 million tokens
- Title: Diamond Claw Lvl 4
- Happens on Day 18 after launch, qualifying addresses will be anyone from the previous airdrop who has equal to or more tokens than they had from the previous airdrop.
- 40 million tokens
- Title: Diamond Claw Lvl 5 upon claiming!
- The entirety of unclaimed tokens will be burned 7 days after the last airdrop event
Your Diamond Claw status will have importance in future developments of Cake Monster. We reward the loyalty of our community monsters.
Thank you for your continued love and support. If you haven’t whitelisted for the public pre-sale allocation yet, do so now!!