Cake Monster — Introduction, Features, Tokenomics & Pre-sale Details
We are proud to finally be able to present you with a deeper insight into the Cake Monster protocol, its applied economics, and all the features that will make it so unique and valuable. But first, we would like to thank you for the incredible support you have shown over the past few days. This highlights the potential of how much value our community will add to the Cake Monster ecosystem in the future! So, thank you! We certainly have a great journey ahead of us!
Our goal is to provide the highest possible standard of transparency and quality so that potential investors can gain the necessary confidence in our product and its underlying utility. For this reason, we have made some key decisions that we believe best fit the goal of stabilizing the price action from the outset and ensuring fair conditions for everyone along the way.
- Any strategic partners that are paid in our token will have vested payment schedules, most partners will be paid in BNB when possible
- Team token are vested and unlocked gradually
- No whales from pre-sale
- Pre-sale whitelist lottery with additional weighted slots for loyal DeFi LABS holders
- Low circulating supply at launch
- Low initial market capitalization
- Big initial marketing funds to ensure high trading volume
Just for holding the native $MONSTA token in their wallet, holders will be frequently rewarded with $CAKE. Additionally, $MONSTA token rewards will be distributed to holders for interacting with the protocol, which adds additional value.
When the Cake Monster token reaches its programmed cycle end supply, holders can claim their share of the collected $CAKE along the way and keep their native $MONSTA tokens for the upcoming cycle.
After the Cake Monster cycle ends, the protocol will relaunch, and start all over again. Cake Monster is a perpetual revenue and value generation machine that supports traders and holders alike!
- Hyper-deflationary and re-launchable
- Super inflationary community owned $CAKE Gravity Vault
- Frequent native ($MONSTA) rewards for holders
- Frequent $CAKE rewards for holders
- Upgradable contract with multi-signature wallet
- Security audit(s) by reputable auditor(s)
- Fun! Earn XP and level up to gain benefits
- Community driven
- Rewarding community events
- more to come in future developments…
- Initial supply = 10,000,000,000 (10 Billion/100%)
- End supply = 1,000,000 (1 Million/0.01%)
- Gravity Vault asset: $CAKE
- Temporary Vault asset: $MONSTA
- Each transaction contributes 5% to protocol mechanics (2.5% burn, 2.5% added to vaults & locked LP)
- Token Type: BEP-20 (BSC)
- Category: DeFi
- Initial DEX: PancakeSwap
- Pre-sale: 50%
- Community Engagement: 30%
- Public Sale: 10%
- Team: 10%
See details below
Countdown: Cake Monster
600 BNB raise on BSCStarter
- Via whitelisting submission
- 500 $START or above — for guaranteed pre-sale allocation
- 50–499 $START — first-come-first-served
- Hardcap = 600 BNB
- Softcap = 1 BNB
Please familiarize yourself with the conditions of the BSCStarter platform beforehand so that you can participate in good time -> Guide
400 BNB raise
- Via whitelisting submission
- Winners will be selected and results will be published publicly
- Preferential weighting for DeFi LABS token holders ($MWG, mwBTC, $PRIA) with a min. total value of $1000 per wallet at the time of drawing (Must be the same ETH address as your submitted BSC address). The weighted RATIO is 1.5:1
- find additional details here
- 1000 BNB total raise
- Maximum = 1 BNB per slot (5M $MONSTA= 0.05% of total supply per wallet address)
- Minimum = 0.01 BNB
- Raised BNB will be used for the initial liquidity pool (30%) at launch and initial marketing campaign (70%) -> Details
- Launch of pre-sale is June 19 2021, 18:00 UTC
- Pay macro influencers and key partners
- Pay for further marketing to break into the mainstream
- Community events and rewards (e.g. manual burns or airdrops)
- Prizes, competitions and charity
- Development and integration
- Security audits (e.g. for smart contract upgrades voted on by community)
Public Sale Launch Liquidity
- Pre-sale funds (30%) will be used for initial launch liquidity on Pancake Swap
- Liquidity is locked in LP and automatically added via the smart contract
- Used to ensure we can continue working on the protocol without the need to work our regular 9–5s
- Tokens are vested and unlocked gradually. No dumps.
Our next article will include more detailed information about the Cake Monster features and its functions!
About Cake Monster
Dive into the furry world of a super deflationary multi-feature and dividend yield token on BSC with cute memes, hairy NFTs, delicious community rewards and much much more sweet ingredients, RAWR!
Cake Monster ($MONSTA) offers a multitude of great features aimed at building a flexible and multifaceted dividend yield and reward system for participants without compromising the sustainability or security of the ecosystem and combines this with smart design, creativity, and organic growth.